JUTA’s Geo-composite drains (ND range) are manufactured by bonding together textiles and polypropylene drainge nets in different combinations to create easier-to-install replacements for conventional granular layers. The textile provides the filter function so this allows liquids and gases to pass into the net core but prevents soil particles from washing into and clogging the core. The net collects the liquids and gases which can then be conveyed to collection points.
JUTA also manufacture Void Vent cuspated geocomposites which include a cuspated membrane (25mm or 40mm depth) with a geotextile filter to one side, which are used to provide the barrier function and prevent the passage of liquids and the majority of gases.
JUTA GEOCOMPOSITES ARE:
• Robust enough to survive installation and service/design life.
• Stable under load to resist deformation that could ultimately restrict flow
• Chemicaly resistant
JUTA GEOCOMPOSITES FILTER GEOTEXTILES:
• possess an apparent pore size to suit the soil and prevent the ingress of fines
• provide sustained performance without blocking
JUTA’s Drainage geo-composite drains are proven to stand the test of time. The products have established an impressive track record in building and construction projects across the world for over fifty years.
JUTA GEOCOMPOSITE BENEFITS:
• high-volume flow paths for liquids and gases
• lightweight and easy to handle
• quick and easy to install
• cost-effective replacement for primary natural resources
• reduced environmental impact by avoiding the use of natural-occurring minerals
• lower haulage costs, lower material costs and lower installation costs