Your consent applies to the following domain: https://juta.co.uk
How can I control the cookie preferences?
You can manage your cookies preferences by changing the Cookie settings and enabling or disabling the cookie categories on the popup according to your preferences. These options are also available from the popup bar where you Manage consent.
You can change or withdraw your consent at any time from the Cookie Declaration on our website.
In addition to this, different browsers provide different methods to block and delete cookies used by websites. You can change the settings of your browser to block/delete the cookies. To find out more out more on how to manage and delete cookies, visit wikipedia.org, www.allaboutcookies.org.
- what cookies are,
- the types of cookies we use (i.e. the information we collect using cookies),
- how that information is used, and
- how to control your cookie preferences.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are used to store small pieces of information. They are stored on your device when the website is loaded in your browser. These pieces of information help us:
- make the website function properly,
- make the website more secure,
- enable us to provide a better user experience,
- and help us understand how the website performs so we can analyse what works and where it needs improvement.
As with most online services, our website uses first-party cookies and third-party cookies for a number of purposes. The first-party cookies are mostly necessary for the website to function and they do not collect any of your personally identifiable data.
The third-party cookies used on our websites are used mainly for understanding:
- how the website performs,
- how you interact with our website,
- keeping our services secure,
- providing advertisements that are relevant to you,
- and all in all providing you with a better and improved user experience to help speed up your future interactions with our website.
What types of cookies do we use?
The cookies used on our website are grouped into the following categories.
- Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. These cookies ensure basic functionalities and security features of the website, anonymously.
- Functional cookies help to perform certain functionalities like sharing the content of the website on social media platforms, collecting feedback, and other third-party features.
- Performance cookies are used to understand and analyse the key performance indexes of the website which helps in delivering a better user experience for the visitors.
- Analytical cookies are used to understand how visitors interact with the website. These cookies help provide information on metrics such as the number of visitors, bounce rate, traffic source, etc.
- Advertisement cookies are used to provide visitors with relevant ads and marketing campaigns. These cookies track visitors across websites and collect information to provide customized ads.
- Other uncategorized cookies are those that are being analyzed and have not been classified into a category as yet.
The below list details the cookies used in our website.
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-functional||1 year||The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||1 year||Set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin, this cookie is used to record the user consent for the cookies in the "Necessary" category .|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance||1 year||Set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin, this cookie is used to store the user consent for cookies in the category "Performance".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-analytics||1 year||Set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin, this cookie is used to record the user consent for the cookies in the "Analytics" category .|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-advertisement||1 year||Set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin, this cookie is used to record the user consent for the cookies in the "Advertisement" category .|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-others||1 year||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Others".|
|_ga||2 years||The _ga cookie, installed by Google Analytics, calculates visitor, session and campaign data and also keeps track of site usage for the site's analytics report. The cookie stores information anonymously and assigns a randomly generated number to recognize unique visitors.|
|_gid||1 day||Installed by Google Analytics, _gid cookie stores information on how visitors use a website, while also creating an analytics report of the website's performance. Some of the data that are collected include the number of visitors, their source, and the pages they visit anonymously.|
|_gat_UA-145755949-1||1 minute||This is a pattern type cookie set by Google Analytics, where the pattern element on the name contains the unique identity number of the account or website it relates to. It appears to be a variation of the _gat cookie which is used to limit the amount of data recorded by Google on high traffic volume websites.|
|CONSENT||16 years 3 months 14 days 15 hours||These cookies are set via embedded youtube-videos. They register anonymous statistical data on for example how many times the video is displayed and what settings are used for playback.No sensitive data is collected unless you log in to your google account, in that case your choices are linked with your account, for example if you click “like” on a video.|
|test_cookie||15 minutes||The test_cookie is set by doubleclick.net and is used to determine if the user's browser supports cookies.|
|YSC||session||YSC cookie is set by Youtube and is used to track the views of embedded videos on Youtube pages.|
|VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE||5 months 27 days||A cookie set by YouTube to measure bandwidth that determines whether the user gets the new or old player interface.|
|IDE||1 year 24 days||Google DoubleClick IDE cookies are used to store information about how the user uses the website to present them with relevant ads and according to the user profile.|
|yt-remote-device-id||never||YouTube sets this cookie to store the video preferences of the user using embedded YouTube video.|
|yt-remote-connected-devices||never||YouTube sets this cookie to store the video preferences of the user using embedded YouTube video.|